Monday, July 5, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Do you have a wish list with items that you would love to have (and know would go great with your lifestyle) but are way out of your budget? Well, here's my top 5 things I'd love to have but can only dream about:

5) Crate & Barrel's Sierra Bed
--This is amazing.  It would go perfectly with the decor I'm using to update out bedroom.  It's light and fresh, and can go with many different decor option if we decide to change it or move.  Plus, I'm an "adult" and therefore deserve "adult" bedroom furniture.  Hehe!

--I have a Moby Wrap right now and I love it, but Nora has gotten too big to fit in the front and you need someone to put her on your back if you want to wear the baby in the back.  This carrier seems like a lot less work to fit her in the back position.  I love the design and think I could really benefit from it.  Though, I still love my Moby, it's best for little babies.

3) Phil & Teds Sport Buggy V2 Stroller with a doubles kit and backseat sunshade so the end result looks like this minus the sunshade.
--Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love this thing!  Too bad it cost an arm and a leg because this thing can be a single OR double stroller with only the attachment of an extra seat.  No big bulky stroller that you can't take to stores because it takes up the entire aisle!  Plus it pushes really smoothly and is very versatile.  It's just purty!

2) LG SteamWasher™ and SteamDryer™ Full-Size Washer/Dryer Combo with Allergiene™ Cycle
--A washer and dryer that can get rid of pesky allergies from your clothes and linens.  For someone like me who's allergic to nearly every airborne allergy, 'nuff said.


And my #1 dream item:

--This may actually be only a dream for just a few months.  It's nicknamed "The Mini Mini Van".  Smaller in size than a regular mini van but still spacious enough inside to seat 6.  Great gas mileage, too.  This is our dream car and we're pretty sure we can get it.

So, that's my list.  Hey, a mom can dream, right?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment